Black Friday has come and gone, and whether or not you scored huge savings on the year’s biggest shopping day, there are still loads of great deals to be had. Lots of online discounts will come in handy for the gift-giving that’s just around the corner, then there other local deals that will help you enjoy some of the many holiday happenings around DC over the season. Here’s a nice selection of them… just follow the links to take advantage. Happy savings!
– Gorgeous light displays, Nutcracker tickets, a Christmas pedicab tour, holiday shows, even a Christmas experience at Sesame Place… all currently available at awesome discounts through Certifikid.
– On Cyber Monday only, Imagination Stage will be offering great seats in the orchestra for the upcoming show Anime Momotaro for only $10! You can also get a 10% off Winter Break and Spring Break camps.
– How about some holiday entertainment? Or tickets to fun shows as a stock stuffer? Goldstar has offers on shows, events, and experiences for every member of the family — a puppet version of The Nutcracker, the Harlem Globetrotters at the Verizon Center, a variety of holiday performances, a Medieval Times dinner and tourney, admission to the Spy Museum among them.
– Get a LivingSocial deal on a Family Weekend Pass for the Harbor Holiday Festival taking place November 30 – December 2 at National Harbor. For $15 (regularly $30), you can do some holiday shopping from a variety of specialty exhibitors and savor a flight tasting, while the kids can enjoy performances and activities just for them.
– Still need to order your holiday cards? Tiny Prints, the online store specializing in printed products, currently has an after Thanksgiving sale going on through tomorrow, November 25: Get 20% off your entire cart using the code 20NOVSW.
– If you shop on Land of Nod before midnight on Monday, you’ll get 15% off just about everything when you enter promo code SAVE15. Plus, you also get free shipping on qualifying items, which includes most of their holiday decor.
– Tea Collection has some great offers on their gorgeous clothes for girls and boys — find $15 dresses, $10 leggings, $10 boys tops, and $15 boys bottoms among their sale items.
– Whether you’re decorating for the holidays or looking for nice gifts, One Kings Lane is worth a look with lots of pretty and unique items among their holiday ornaments and decor sale.
– The REI Winter Sale is going on through November 26. Gear and clothes for outdoor recreation always make for great gifts, and they’ve got a nice variety for really good prices.
– Get ready for a Cyber Monday sale at Hannah Andersson, where you’ll get an extra 15% off your total purchase. (Some exclusions will apply.)
– Before you do any online shopping, be sure to go to Ebates.com first. If you access stores through them, you get cash back on all of your purchases, sometimes up to 10%. It’s so easy — and very worth it — to sign up.